Sunday, April 17, 2011

P90X, I bring it!

Today, I just finished Legs and Back from the world class home workout series P90X. It truly is every bit a extreme workout as its claimed to be. What is great about all the P90X workouts is that even the resistance days its also a cardio workout. You really are doing two workouts at once. I remember working out in high school and at gym's on resistance days doing arms or chest never never reaching this kind of fitness level. Those who already do P90X or any of the beachbody products know what I am talking about. Next up, I am itching to try BeachBody's Insanity with Shaun T.

The next best thing is the nutritional supplements that beach body has to offer life Shakeology, P90X, recovery drink, protein bars, and shakes. From reading the nutritional facts Beachbody's supplements are more nutritionally fortified with more natural ingredients than those that are at your local nutrition shops. Those reading please contact me and i will prove it.

I am enjoying some P90X recovery drink right now and like Mr. food says: : "ooohh, its so good!"

No comments:

Post a Comment